This page is under construction.
To help the Music Fanon Community grow even bigger, please help by improving the page. Thank you!
The third season of The CP Factor was confirmed on December 24, 2015.
Light Green - Winner
Pink - Runner-up
Light Blue - Third Place
Yellow- Another Place
|Boys (Gonzalez)||Ross Johnson||Sam Norris||Kendall Hutcherson||Nick Jost!||Ken Redding|
|Girls (Meaghan)||Lucy Velvet||Mabel Turner||Ashley Longfellow||Patricia Davis||Kitty Kit!|
|Over 25s (Rudi)||Mel Griffith||Frank Bushrod||Brandin Jacobs||Will Anderson||Oxipie Sniper!|
|Groups (Dancing Penguin)||Axel Powers||Kings of Arctic||The Difference||Rough Road!||Counting Crowns|
! means they were eliminiated in the suprise twist.
The live shows began on August 13, 2016. Each week's song choice follow a particular theme. Each contestant performs on Saturday while eliminations and guest performances take place on Sunday. The results are announced on Sunday, with the bottom two contestants being announced and then judges choosing which of the two to eliminate after the contestants perform another song of their choice (the final showdown). If the judges' votes are tied, the vote goes to deadlock and the contestant with the fewest viewer votes is eliminated. The results show features a group performance by the remaining contestants and guest live performances. Each results show featured musical performances from at least one artist, while occasionally, artists performed on the main performances show.
Week 1 (13/14 August)Edit
- Theme: Express Yourself
- Group Performance: "Set Fire to the Rain"
- Musical Guest: The Double Team ("Don't Stop the Party")
|Mabel Turner||1||"I Want It That Way"||Safe|
|Sam Norris||3||"Can't Stop the Feeling!"||Safe|
|Will Anderson||4||"Never Forget"||Safe|
|Rough Road||5||"One Day"||Eliminated|
|Nick Jost||8||"Life Is A Highway" (Tom Cochrane Version)||Eliminated|
|The Difference||9||"We Will Rock You"||Safe|
|Mel Griffith||10||"Thnks fr th Mmrs"||Safe|
|Ashley Longfellow||11||"American Boy"||Safe|
|Kings of Arctic||12||"Sing"||Safe|
|Patricia Davis||13||"Hey Jude"||Safe|
|Ross Johnson||14||"Cold Water"||Safe|
|Kendall Hutcherson||15||"Dark Necessities"||Safe|
|Brandin Jacobs||16||"Marry You"||Safe|
|Kitty Kit||17||"All About That Bass"||Eliminated|
|Counting Crowns||19||"You Are Not Alone"||Safe|
|Ken Redding||20||"Grow Up"||Safe|
Judges' votes to eliminate
- Gonzalez: Rough Road, because he was mulling over The Difference or Rough Road but he thought The Difference had a better chance of succeeding in the music industry.
- Meaghan: Jost, thought that his star quality wasn't even showing in him.
- Rudi: Kit, based off of her "lousy" performances.
- Dancing Penguin: Oxipie Sniper, because he hated his perfomance in general.
On August 10th, Sam Rudi confirmed on Chitter that there would be a twist for the first live show that the contestants would have to be prepared for. The surprise was revealed at the start of the first live show it is up to not the popular vote but to the mentors to eliminate one act for each mentor (Which makes 4 acts eliminated each episode.). It was the possibility why there were 20 contestants instead of 16.
Week 2 (20/21 August)Edit
- Theme: Empowering music
- Group Performance: "We Come a Long Way"
- Musical Guest: Arnold Arctic ("Stronger")
|Mel Griffith||1||"Hall of Fame"||Safe|
|Kendall Hutcherson||2||"Breaking Up and Down"||Safe|
|Frank Bushrod||4||"Fight For Love"|
|Counting Crowns||5||"We Will Be Mighty Again"||Safe|
|The Difference||6||"Ain't No Mountain High Enough"||Safe|
|Sam Norris||7||"Say You Won't Let Go"||Safe|
|Patricia Davis||8||"(I've Had) The Time of My Life"||Safe|
|Axel Powers||9||"I'll Stand by You"||Safe|
|Kings of Arctic||10||"No Matter What"||Safe|
|Ken Redding||11||"Try a Little Tenderness"||Safe|
|Lucy Velvet||12||"Dance with Me Tonight"||Safe|
|Ross Johnson||13||"Just Believe In Yourself"||Safe|
|Mabel Turner||14||"You and I (Nobody in the World)"||Safe|
|Brandin Jacobs||15||"Take a Chance on Me"||Safe|
Judges' votes to eliminate:
- Gonzalez: Bushrod, backed his own act, Will Anderson.
- Meaghan: Anderson, felt that Frank Bushrod would sell more records.
- Rudi: Anderson, backed his own act, Frank Bushrod.
- Dancing Penguin: Anderson, felt that Bushrod had a better chance of succeeding in the music industry.
Week 3 (27/28 August)Edit
|Frank Bushrod||1||Stay with Me||Safe|
|Brandin Jacobs||2||When I Was Your Man||Safe|
|Kings of Arctic||3||Writing on the Wall||Safe|
|Axel Powers||4||Any Way you Want It||Safe|
|Mel Griffith||5||24K Magic||Safe|
|Mabel Turner||6||Cool For The Summer||Safe|
|Lucy Velvet||7||Dangrous Woman||Safe|
|Sam Norris||8||I Will Wait||Safe|
|Ken Redding||10||I Wan't You Back||Safe|
|Kendell Hutchinson||12||Shut Up and Dance||Safe|
|Counting Crowns||13||The Man Who Can't Be Moved||Safe|
|Patricia Davis||14||Come and Get It||Safe|
|Ashley Longfellow||2||My Boo||Eliminated|
Judges' votes to eliminate:
- Gonzalez: Longfellow, said that The Difference's performance was too good to let him go.
- Meaghan: The Difference, backed her own act; Ashley Longfellow.
- Rudi: Longfellow, said that The Difference had more potential.
- Dancing Penguin: Longfellow, backed his own act; The Difference.
Week 4 (September 3/4)Edit
- Theme: Back to the 2000's
- Group Performance: "Empire State of Mind"
- Musical Guest: Andrew Gonzalez ("Hey, Soul Sister")
|Ross Johnson||2||Three Reasons||Safe|
|Mabel Turner||3||Bring Me to Life||Safe|