Midnight Thunder is a all-boy band reprising cover,rap,rock,and pop songs.
Jackson Kelley was bored in his room, so he wrote a few songs. He compiled them into an EP and organized a sleepover with his friends. Once all of them were there, he convinced them to start a band. In 2017, they folded, but in September that same year, Kelley announced they would be getting back together.
Most of the songs they do are Smosh covers, making them more appropriate, but Kelley has written a few original songs as well.
- Jackson Kelley (lead singer) (The Womanizer)
- Nick Stone (guitarist) (The Brawl)
- Payton Frisch (drummer) (The Cool Guy)
- Landon Weaver (bass) (The Brains)
- Jackson Kelley (lead singer)
- Hobbes Kelley (drummer)
- Corduroy Kelley (lead guitarist)
- Grizz Kelley (bass)
On September 20, 2016, Midnight Thunder announced they were getting back together with two new members, Tyler Mejia and Kaiden Rivera with Mejia as a guitarist, and Rivera as music video director.
- Midnight Thunder Greatest Hits (2016)
- The Boxman (2017)
- Fortnite Sucks (2018)
- Thunderstruck (2018)
- Thundertastic (2019)
- Sweet Sound of Midnight Thunder (2020)
- Follow the Light (2021)
- Break of Dawn(Single)
- The Loverboy Song
- Deep Celebrity Song (feat. Ben Cline, Bill Hader, Tom Cruise, Taylor Lautner, Bryan Cranston & Nicholas Hoult)
- The Justice League is Sad (feat. Dave Franco, Bill Hader, Megan Fox, Tom Hardy, and James Marsden)
The band's style has changed since they first started, from clean covers to explicit pop songs. Many fans did not like the change, so they organized a protest. In an interview, Jackson Kelley had stated that he changed his stylebecause of his difficulties in his life.
- The Renaissance Midnight Thunder formed after the Dark Age of Midnight Thunder,when former drummer Payton Frisch challenged lead singer Jackson Kelley to a basketball game,in which Frisch won,ending with Midnight Thunder to fold. A few weeks later,Kelley united three bears,formerly called the Beastie Bears,to join Midnight Thunder,and they've been rocking ever since.
- When the band first started,lead singer Jackson Kelley wanted to be the drummer,but his friends talked him out of it,and his vocals kill the pop charts.
- They belong to G.R.O.S.S. Records.
- They are currently the only successful child band.